WHAT IS STITCH FIX?
Stitch Fix is a personal styling subscription box service tailored to your taste, budget, and lifestyle. Your stylist will send you 5 items curated for you based on your style profile. Try on the styles delivered to your doorstep, keep what you like, and return what you don’t want in the pre-addressed envelope provided. Free shipping and free returns. Simple. Every fix requires a $20 styling fee that goes towards any purchase you make. The average price point is $55 per item, but Stitch Fix carries a wide variety of lower and higher price points. Subscribe to receive a monthly box, which can be canceled at anytime, or only receive fixes on demand.
WANT TO GET STYLED?
You can get started by logging into your Stitch Fix account or join here and fill out your style profile. For every new referral who uses my link, I make $25 commission at no cost to you. Thank you for supporting my growing family!
Tips on Getting Your Best Fix
1. Fill out the “Note to your Stylist” and tell her your biggest fit challenge when you shop for clothes. Do you have a hard time finding clothes to flatter your midsection or getting a good fit for your curvy hips and small waist? The more details you share, the better your stylist can work her magic.
2. Share your favorites. What stores do you love to shop at and what’s your favorite style to wear? Is it a dolman sleeve top or a fitted buttondown shirt?
3. Who are your style icons? Which celebrities do you admire?
4. Let them know if: 1. you are having a special event or are traveling so she can select appropriate attire. 2. there is a new trend you want to try. 3. if you have any seasonal requests: a need to update your current wardrobe or are missing a key item.
5. Make sure to utilize Pinterest by pinning your favorite outfits and styles you love.